Thursday, May 01, 2003

Yeah so it's 4:19am and I've been awake since 6:30 yesterday. Fun. I don't know how some of you do this. Just finished working even though it wasn't that much work considering I got paid to sit at the boards and hang out in NM and PM's place. I had an interesting chat with KT tonight about the Catholic Church and marriage issues for priests. He made some good points that I really agreed with. It also kinda made me realize how little I know about my religion. I guess that's what happens when you make going to church a chore and try to push God out of your life. You get a sign that says "Hey! You! Yeah You! You need to focus again. Get your head back in the game and things'll start looking back up!"

I swear that I have a mild form of ADD or something. I have no attention span whatsoever, the margins of my notes for my classes are very interesting, especially considering that I have no artistic talent. 1 more day of classes. I can do it. I'm gonna celebrate next Thursday though cuz that's the day one of my problem residents is signed up to move out. Yay!

I should really go to bed now, I've been up 22 hours and my dad is going to be here at noon to take my loft down, that means I have to clean and do my English homework before then. Night all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home