Saturday, May 03, 2003

Well let's see, at 12:15ish I told KT I'd be right back cuz I had to go on rounds. Two hours later I get back to my room. We knock on the door of a room cuz they were being loud. Wow could you smell the weed in that room. So we ask them to quiet down (there was about 20-25 people crammed in a 11X14 room) and of course they don't. So I go and get another RA and the Assistant Hall Director and we go back up there and call DPS. Well two officers show up and we start tackling that room. We hear something in the other room in the suite so we go in and look around (now as RA's we can't open any drawers or cupboards) and don't see anything but we leave the door propped and chain the bathroom door shut. So now there's 2 officers, 4 RA's and the AHD dealing with this issue. Well a few minutes later, we hear a sound in the other room and hey, look at this there's someone hiding in one of the wardrobes. So we get one of the officers to deal with him. Ok cool, everyone but the one resident leaves and the room gets searched. At this time a 3rd officer shows up and asks us all if we were getting a contact high. Well we go looking around a little in the other room and hey guess what, we've got someone else crammed up in the other wardrobe. Well turns out there was a warrant out for his arrest. So he leaves in handcuffs. At this time the resident that lives in the room where the people were hiding come back into the building. Wonders what's going on, makes a pain out of himself. Well then HIS roommate comes back holding something under his shirt. Sees Officers. Turns and leaves. Gets chased down. Gets MIP (Minor in Possession of Alcohol... you should have seen the bottle of Vodka that he had). Ok cool. So just when we think we're done we have to go down to another room where there's someone who appparently had "food poisoning" and was vomiting. It was liquid vomit. Ewwww. So yeah we take care of that. Finally, we kick this guy out of the building twice. He should have been arrested. Yeah so that was my last 2 hours. I want a drink. I'm too young. And now I just attempted to describe fraternities to Gav, I know I blew that one. So, um, yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home