Saturday, May 17, 2003

Last day at home. *sniff* Just got back from Big Apple Bagels and having lunch with my mom and brother. They have the best sandwiches there, chicken ceasar sandwhich, yummy. That and an iced mocha made for a good lunch.

Going to Saginaw a little later, spending some time with my Grandma and Mom. We're just gonna hang out, go to church with my Grandma, go out to dinner. If it wasn't 45 minutes away I'd go to her church all of the time. The priest there is so easy to listen to, I actually pay attention. It's like going to church at school and I love it. Speaking of church, my aunt's funeral was a Methodist service. Very interesting. It was the first time that I'd been to a Methodist service and the first time that I'd experienced a female minister. It was so much simpler than a Catholic service. If it wouldn't have been a funeral I probably would have enjoyed it more.

I'm looking forward to starting my classes on Tuesday, I know they're going to be fun. Well, at least the clinical lab sciences classes. I found my course catalog yesterday while cleaning out my closet and read about my poly sci class, I'm not sure how much I'm going to enjoy it, but I think that learning about the UN and all will be interesting. Even though the recent war has kind of made the UN insignificant, at least in my eyes. Oh well, clinical chemistry, body fluid analysis and intro to immunology will be fun.

Why isn't this publishing correctly?! ARG!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home