Monday, May 12, 2003

It's just one of those days. Haven't talked to Mark since yesterday morning. Paid a bunch of bills today, now I'm broke. Luckily when I got to the Secretary of State's office, they opened up a line for license plate renewal so that was cool. I wasn't there for as long as I could have been. Not much happened today. I'm looking forward to going back to school Sunday though. Mom wants me to clean my room and closet. Tis very very scary. Why am I such a packrat?

Hmmm I'm listening to Delilah on the radio right now and I think that I'm about to cry. She's doing a great job tonight. I'm listening to Josh Groban rightn ow and his music is so awesome. I feel inspired. It's been a long day, but it's going to be an even longer week. Wednesday afternoon we head up north for the funeral on Thursday. I'm going to be seeing all of these relatives that I haven't seen in forever, and it's not even for a good reason. :( I can't wait for this week to get over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home