Wednesday, May 28, 2003

I know remember why I'm going into medicine and not math. I just had to figure out about 5 sets of stats for 20 sets of glucose controls. My eyes were crossed by the time that I was done. It would have helped if I would have taken stats winter semester like I was supposed to. Thanks K for the help. Now how am I to get through this next week of being a model poster as a way of thanking him for his help. Then in hemostasis lab today we had to do a manula platelet count (which we have to repeat on Monday). It SUCKS! All the platelets are are these tiny lil specks that kind of glow. Then my control slide was dirty so I couldn't even count it! That was frustrating. Got out of PoliSci 2 hours early tonight, which is nice because otherwise I'd just be starting my clin chem now and would be totally lost. But it took me all of 5 minutes to figure out that my prof was a Texan, between the cussing and the southern accent (no offense to my Texan buddies).

I am so glad that tomorrow is my short day of the week and that I have no labs. It means I can dress normally again! Then it's the weekend and if it's nice I'm going to spend some time outside on a blanket trying to get some color onto my skin. I think that secretly my legs glow in the dark at night I'm so white.

I'm surprised that I'm not sick of Chasing Daylight yet. I've listened to the CD about 40 times since I got it now. That reminds me, K does the organ at the end of Best I'll Ever Be go with that song or Life Got in the Way? It's a weird transition. But I still love the CD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home