Tuesday, May 06, 2003

I couldn't get here when I wanted to last night cuz the server was busy so grrr. Anyways, day 1 of exam week is over. Didn't study for psyc but I know that I did fine, besides the prof drops our lowest test grade anyways so it doesn't really matter cuz I had an A- going into the exam. Then there was my lit exam. Who ever thought that I could write 9 pages on 3 questions in less than two hours. I couldn't feel my hand for quite a while afterwards. Everyone who left that exam was shaking out their hands. Yeah.

My suitemate moved out last night. (Yay! Bathroom to myself!) I don't know how she can take 3 exams in one day. The university is set up so that if you do have 3 exams in one day that you can move the middle one. She did move it back a few hours though. I wish that I could move out when my finals are done on Thursday. Saturday at noon can't come soon enough for me. I can live a peaceful life again.

I have my CRIM 301 exam tonight, that's gonna be easy. I looked up the answers to almost all the questions, just have to finish that later. Well I have bio and chem exams to study for so off I go.


Ok and Gav, K, anyone... any clue as to why my links, tagboard and archives aren't showing still?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home