Monday, May 26, 2003

Hmmm so it's been about a week. A lot has happened.

Survived week one of classes. I"m enjoying my classes but immunology is really really boring. Clinical chem is ok, just tough. Hemostasis and body fluid analysis, I'm not sure about yet because I've only had lecture once, but Mr Landis is cool.

Went home for the holiday weekend. It was nice. Spent time with my family. Got spoiled. My dad smoked me some salmon, I can't wait to eat that, I'm just so full. We had a BBQ for my brithday today (psst shower me with greetings and money tomorrow, I'll let you). I also bought Chasing Daylight... love that CD. Now I just need to find out if I can go to the Sister Hazel concert next month. I REALLY want to go. Now I just have to unpack and get settled back in here at school. I brought a LOT of stuff back. Oh well, I've got time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home