Tuesday, May 06, 2003

CRIM exam was easy. He picked all of the questions that I had answered last night. Yay! Got an A in literature. Horray for SciFi and writing 9 pages for my final exam. My hand still hasn't recoverd from that and then my CRIM exam tonight. So I have my bio exam in the morning. Am NOT motivated whatsoever to study for it so some divine inspiration would be nice right now. Chem exam is tomorrow also but all I have to do for that is type my answers up, print em off and turn it in. It's all good.

Today's funny email link: http://home.attbi.com/~bernhard36/honda-ad.html OK can't get the link to work right so just cut and paste, it's worth it. Especially after yesterdays car talk in NM and PM's Place. Very cool ad. Whoever made it had WAY too much time on their hands though. Reminds me of my physics project in high school. Wonder how many times that they had to shoot that commercial.

Ok notes to friends:
Gav~Things will get better. I'm here for you. And yeah, the net stalker is freaky.
Mandi~Glad your mom is safe and home from overseas. Stay out of trouble.
Sentrosi~Well I don't think that I can say anything on here. I'll save it for MSN, but can your BRB's be any longer?
K~How many more days with the roomie?
Beeurd~ Work on V4!
Mark~Thanks for being there when I needed you.
Pod~How'd the banquet thing go?
GI~ Ducks got a chance! Go Ferris!
Wyld~ Have a drink for me. Please.
Furday~Enjoy summer vacation. No more roomthing for you either.
I think that's it for everyone.

4.5 days til the halls close! I'm gonna make it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home