Thursday, May 01, 2003

The banquet was awesome, it was a nice way to close the year. University catering did an awesome job and it was a total sit down dinner, very sweet, 2 forks, etc. It was great seeing the President of the University show up and tell us what an awesome job we did. It was also great hearing the Dean of Students and Director of Housing say that the fire safety program that I'm putting together for next year was the best written program that she had seen that had applied for funds from SAPC. That was just great.

My room seems so odd right now. I had to take my loft down earlier and so now my room is just a little cluttered and crowded. Ok, I was just about to watch CSI but Bush is about to make an address to the nation from an aircraft carrier. Grrr.

So I have my lit homework to go do and I'm really going to miss that class. It's science fiction and it was so cool. We just finished reading Dawn by Octavia Butler last week and I saw so many subtle things in it that are similar to the NJO. Besides what other class can you debate the Force in with your prof and the finer points of Traitor and how Barbra Hamley should never pick up a pen again. I just loved that class and I'm really going to miss it. Well I think that's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home