Saturday, May 17, 2003

Ah it was a nice last day at home. Went to Saginaw tonight and went to church with my Grandma. At the beginning of mass, the priest did a sprinkling with Holy Water. Well, that brought back some memories from the baptism talk from a few weeks ago in NM and PM's Place. The subject of sprinkling came up and KT countered against it saying that if you throw a cat into the backyard and sprinkle some dirt over it, is it buried? (We were talking of the meaning of the word baptism then). So here I am, standing in church with that image in my mind, struggling not to laugh. Luckily I was successful.

Went out for dinner with Grandma after church, and mass was rather interesting tonight I must say. Went to Applebee's. The Shrimp Brocolli Alfredo is outstanding! Then we went to Old Navy and Grandma bought me a couple new shirts, which I needed. Plus I got a bible tonight, so I'm all set. Now, all I have to do is make it through moving again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home