Wednesday, April 30, 2003

Well now I'm done with 2 classes, except for the finals next week. Chem lab was fun today, we got to lift fingerprints and run gel electrophoresis on DNA samples. It was all cool except for the fact that I couldn't lift a decent print for the life of me, and I'd done it before. ARGH!

Since I've lived in Michigan my entire life (almost 20 years) I should have known better than to do what I did today. What self-respecting person from Michigan goes outside, in April, on a cloudy day that has rain forcasted and not take an umbrella? Apparently me. So as I started to walk back from lab it starts to lightly rain, by the time I go back to my hall it was almost a downpour. I hate Mighigan! On a plus side though one of my residents is signed up to move out of here at 2 next Thursday, that means the party oculd be then. ;)_

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home