Wednesday, April 30, 2003

Ok so what's this thing with people going to class in thier pyjamas and stuff. I was going from my 8am class to my 9am class and I see this girls that you could SO tell that she just got out of bed standing by a classroom talking on her cell phone and barely keeping her eyes open. Sheesh. Then there was biology. I have not once paid attention in that class. Today for example we were talking about reproduction, let's see I've already had sex ed in high school, human anatomy and physiology, AND human sexuality. How much more about the reproductive system do I need to know? I guess that's what I get for changing my major from an AAS program to a BS program and therefore being a junior in a freshmen class. I wish I could have tested out of that class, but there's only one lecture to go so I can make it.

I had the weirdest dream last night, I really don't remember much of it but I think I was a fish in a fish tank mounted to the wall. Really weird. No more mystery food from Center Ice for me at night anymore.

I have so much to do. The halls close in 10 days so I have to get ready to check out my residents, pack up all my stuff, take my exams, and a bunch of other stuff. My dad is coming tomorrow to take down my loft, and that means my room is going to be mega crammed AND that my comfy computer chair is going to have to go home and I'm going to have to sit on my couch to use my comp. I don't even want to think about moving out and then moving back into another hall 8 days later. Argh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home